Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookie policies, govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not warrant that the site is free from software defects or viruses.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unless otherwise stated, the material on this website is our copyright. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.
- Some images are licensed under Creative Commons. You may reproduce these images, provided you follow the terms of the specific licence.
- We occasionally use material taken from advertisements in magazines from the fifties, sixties and seventies or from postcards from that era. We have made all reasonable efforts to identify the copyright holders. If anyone believes that they own the copyright for this material, we will gladly acknowledge the copyright or remove the material, if required.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- By posting comments to this website you agree that:
- the material you post is entirely your own work and you have not infringed the intellectual property or copyright of others;
- the comment does not defame or libel others;
- the comment is not in breach of any criminal or civil law.
- Comments posted to this website do not represent our views and are not endorsed by us. They are solely the opinion of the person posting the comment.
- People use our comments on our pages to offer items for sale. If you respond to one of these offers the contract is between yourself and the seller. Retrowow does not accept any responsibility for the quality of the items offered for sale or for the conduct of the seller. We will not enter into any correspondence between yourself and/or the seller in respect of these items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to carry out their own due dilegence prior to the purchase.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.